Sunday, February 9, 2014

Life More Abundantly



Hello beauties! Hope  you all are doing wonderful and being encouraged by my blog! I want this to be a site where you can be free to express yourself. This site is not only something you look at but a place where you  can go to a support system! I'am so excited to show everyone some of the projects I'am putting together! Something you don't wanna miss out on ! When it comes to how I dress I like having different styles not only limiting myself to one type of look. I Dressed this outfit up with A floral Kimono and added a faux leather motorcycle jacket. I added a ton of rings because rings are always a necessity, they add such edge to any ensemble. Fashion is fun, its a great way to express your self as well as show your talent! This weeks verse is very important. Its the main reason why we should never feel like we aren't chosen people. We should never feel like we cant amount to anything it is all a lie! If your feeling that way today I hope you get encouraged by this verse. <3

John 10:10

New Living Translation (NLT)
10 The thief’s purpose is to steal and kill and destroy. My purpose is to give them a rich and satisfying life.
Just wanted to remind you what the enemies purpose is ! What he wants for our lives. But thank GOD we don't have to submit or be defeated by him ! The reason why Jesus came was to give us a life more abundantly. Through these test and trials, when we put our faith in GOD he allows us to overcome the battle ! We have victory! Jesus is life, he is filling. This world has temporary riches that could never complete you like God does. My prayer is that you would completely understand what Jesus did on that cross ! It is known as one of the worlds greatest love stories and guess who Jesus was in love with. YOU!






Outfit
Jacket/Kimono: Forever21
Crop Top/Pants: American Apparel
Hat: Gift 
Boots: Doc Martens




God Bless YOU! 
Be Yourself ALWAYS!
Would Love FEEDBACK
love Lee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment