Thursday, February 20, 2014

Love is the Cure





Good Day Lilies! I hope you all have been well and following your calling faithfully! This past week was NYFW! Iam sure you all have noticed, thats all anyone can talk about wither its Alexander Wangs school girl look to Jeremys scott pop of color and keeping some of the jock look in style; fashion week was great. So much inspiration, learning and networking. I am so thankful for all the people I have met at the shows I dressed such as Band of Outsiders and Porsche Designs. It was so much fun and I learned a tremendous amount of information. So for this weeks outfit post and bible verse I was inspired by one of my professors. I attend Fashion Institute of Technology which is a school filled with a ton of personalities and competition. One of my professors before he dismisses us from class says leave in love. The first time he said that my heart melted! By him saying that it brought me to this verse!

1 Corinthians 16:14

English Standard Version (ESV)
14 Let all that you do be done in love.

I feel like this verse is something we all can forget to do. We get overwhelmed by big things sometimes small things. In general when we are going about our day we can forget to do things with love and instead we do them out of obligation. It says let all that you do which means anything that you do for anyone; be in love. It can be the person who rejects you or the person who is homeless, whoever the person is may you serve them in love just like the father has served you always. The fashion industry is highly competative others would say backstabbing and I see the need for love, I hope you do to! My prayer is that you can be the light in the darkness and pour out the love God has given you onto others. No matter what industry your in. Hope you are blessed and do everything in love. Love is the only thing that can fill up any void! 

No comments:

Post a Comment