Sunday, February 2, 2014

Prayer is Key




Outfit
Crop Top: Charlotte Ruse
Skirt & Button Down: Forever21
Shoes: Jeffery Campbell



Hello Lilies! What a week it has been. I started school Monday, the transition from having free time to being overwhelmed with work has definitely taken a toll on my body. The Lord is always faithful and he is helping me especially with my energy. FIT is the only college I know that gives three hour classes which can be a good thing and a bad thing. Since I'm a fashion business student, math classes and product development classes are mandatory. Product development is something I can see myself working in, dealing with the seasons trends and recreating them for your target market seems like a challenge but fun! Getting back to working and going to school has made me think about how I'm going to manage my time. Every second of the day is a blessing and its important to do everything in excellence. Since fashion week is in about a week I have been planning what shows and events to attend. MFC out reach, fashions night of prayer are just some of the wonderful things to do for fashion week. I'm looking forward to seeing what is going to be on the runway for this upcoming season! If anyone is free and would like to help out with Models for Christ Night of prayer I'm attaching the Flyer and we would love to see and meet with you to pray for the fashion industry. The fashion industry can seem cut throat but we want it to evolve to art that accepts how beautiful we really are, not a way to diminish our self esteem. Trusting that Only God can change people!



1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

New Living Translation (NLT)
16 Always be joyful. 17 Never stop praying. 18 Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.


                                So I leave you all with this, to Pray without ceasing not matter what season 
                         or situation your in God can handle it just like he is going to change the fashion industry! 
                     God is Love, He is Hope and most importantly he is the redeemer. Always trust in him
     Faith like a mustard seed can move the mountains(1). So never doubt and always have faith!
Change will happen!
                                                                        LOVE LEE <3





No comments:

Post a Comment