Wednesday, January 1, 2014

ModeAmen Video Shoot










Hello Beautiful people! Hope you all had a wonderful New Years filled with laughter, love and joy! Iam so excited for what God has in store this year and i know he has one grand plan!  Starting off with my wonderful team of Ladies! Priscilla Outstanding Founder of Modeamen, Bea One of my Favorite Models and Gabriela the wonderful Hair stylist. These shots are from Modeamen.coms Video shoot for their website.  I styled these multiple looks around the  Cow Skull Tee that just released a few months ago on ModeAmen.com! This cow skull T adds a boho grunge vibe to any ensemble. You can wear is simple with jeans and a pair of docs or you can dress it up by layering it over a maxi dress! Dont forget statement piece accesories. The Second shirt I styled is the Romantic Tassel Shirt which is a one of a kind piece that is very organic and feminine.  I really enjoyed working on this shoot with my wonderful ladies! I Hope you enjoy and tune in Friday for the Video launch! 

ModeAmen LINK :


Love , Amber Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment