Outfit
Wool Leather Sleeve Bomber & Beanie/ Forever 21
Skinny Cuffed Sweatpants/ Zara
Jersey Tank/ Custom Made
Sheer White Shirt/ Urban Outfitters
Sneakers/ Jordan Black Cement 3s
Hey Everyone, Hope you had a wonderful holiday filled with joy, peace and love. So far I have been enjoying the holiday in New York City. The weather has been a bit bipolar which can be exciting, allowing us to try different styles. Not only having to wear long thick coats with hats and scarfs. For this look I wanted to give my heavy winter coats a break since the weather was a lot warmer then usual. I decided to wear my wool leather sleeve bomber I received from my boyfriend for christmas. I love being fashionable, comfortable and urban. I threw on my J's (Black Cement 3) with my cuffed sweats and jersey tank to give it a chill vibe. What i love most about this outfit besides the style is my Custom Tank! Wondering whats Romans 116?
Romans 1:16
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Just Live by Faith
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,[a] for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
Not alot of people know my complete story or why I rep Jesus 100%. See life for me was always good. I grew up with parents who loved me, good self esteem and surrounded by a group of loving friends but something was still missing. I was on this search for something that would fulfill me, something that would satisfy me for a long time (forever) and so I started going out, drinking, drugs and dating constantly. I didn't realize I was self medicating this void with other people or with things that were perishable and so on my search I started to realize that nothing was making me feel complete. I was always left feeling alone or misunderstood. One day my mom invited me to Brooklyn Tabernacle and there I had encountered something extraordinary. I had encountered a love and a deep desire I never felt before. I heard about a God who loved me, who accepted me with all my baggage, pain and imperfections. In a world where media and peers appear critical, I found sanctuary in God who made us different from everyone else for a reason. So I started going to the youth service little by little and my heart started changing. It turned from a cold heart to a heart of beating flesh. It didnt happen in one night but it happened everyday. Everyday I learned about Gods Love for me and learned how to be a servant to his purpose. I have seen the restoration. The redemption he has done with me, my boyfriend and my family is enough for me to believe that he is a God who is alive and can change any situation or circumstance your in! And so 116! I will always rep! The Gospel that changed me and healed me! Its for everyone, no one is excluded. If you feel something is missing and feel a void in your heart accept Christ and I promise he will change your life. Its just as simple as a prayer. He's not a set of rules or regulations. He is LOVE! Hope You enjoyed my post. I would love your feedback! You can also email me at amberodriguez518@gmail.com if you have any questions or want to talk! <3333
Romans 1:16
New King James Version (NKJV)
The Just Live by Faith
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ,[a] for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.





No comments:
Post a Comment