Mirrored glasses
nastygal.com
Hello World! Its that time of the year again! Fashion Week in the big apple which means broken heels, maxed out credit cards and very little time! This week is crucial to anyone in the industry its prepping us for the season to come! I decided to put this set together out of inspiration for all the wonderful outfits i have been seeing on blogs and at Lincoln center. My fav color scheme is black white and gray of course and POP there goes the red. I can never get enough of these tones and they will always be in style! I added the Hologram clutch for a 90s mystical feel. Spice girls are Coming back so you better prepare. ;]
nastygal.com
Hello World! Its that time of the year again! Fashion Week in the big apple which means broken heels, maxed out credit cards and very little time! This week is crucial to anyone in the industry its prepping us for the season to come! I decided to put this set together out of inspiration for all the wonderful outfits i have been seeing on blogs and at Lincoln center. My fav color scheme is black white and gray of course and POP there goes the red. I can never get enough of these tones and they will always be in style! I added the Hologram clutch for a 90s mystical feel. Spice girls are Coming back so you better prepare. ;]
No comments:
Post a Comment