Hey Gals, This look I created defiantly is perfect for on the go! Its sporty but yet fashionable, with the pop of color from the sneakers and adding a print with the blazer gives it a chill trendy vibe which any Gal wants ! It offers more then just putting on a basic leather jacket! I say try it and you will defiantly get compliments. I also added the MR WANG bag because his bags are literally perfect for any look and his bags are always well constructed very comfortable and fashionable which is key to any outfit ! Hope you enjoy! more to come ! Comment tell me what you think <33
Sunday, April 28, 2013
ON THE GO!!
Hey Gals, This look I created defiantly is perfect for on the go! Its sporty but yet fashionable, with the pop of color from the sneakers and adding a print with the blazer gives it a chill trendy vibe which any Gal wants ! It offers more then just putting on a basic leather jacket! I say try it and you will defiantly get compliments. I also added the MR WANG bag because his bags are literally perfect for any look and his bags are always well constructed very comfortable and fashionable which is key to any outfit ! Hope you enjoy! more to come ! Comment tell me what you think <33
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment