Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Alexander Wang Pre-fall 2013

Alexander Wang Pre-fall 2013
Hey There Fashionistas ! Once again  I have been busy with school, its not easy being an FIT STUDENT especially with finals this week and all major projects due next week, I am still going to manage to post up reviews and sets! This week started the Pre- Fall 2013 Shows and I must say Alexander Wang once again impressed me. From his basic color scheme to the different textures and prints he did a wonderful job combining them. I really want to focus on a trend thats going to blow up and that is sweats! Yes sweats are for going to the gym, running errands or even to just hang out around the house but designers and retail brands have been designing them to have a certain fit which would make them look stylish for any occasion! As seen here the sweatshirt and sweatpants are made into a ensemble that you can wear on a date, gathering or party. Its All depends how your also decided to accessorize! Thats all I have for now but stay tuned and I will post more Reviews up ! Thanks for sticking around beauties !

No comments:

Post a Comment